Arcadous scrim matches are monitored by a panel of professional judges that watches all scrims in real-time and all replays to ensure the best in-game experience possible.
To ensure cheat-free scrim matches, we rely on our panel of judges and on your reports. Your reports help us detect any unusual or suspicious playing patterns.
1 - RULES FOR REPORTING PLAYERS
- You have to report players through Arcadous platform
- You can report players within 2 hours after the scrim match
- You have to include a detailed explanation for why you think the reported player is a cheater
- If you were participating in the scrim, you must include your replay file
- Your report should be supported with the necessary evidence
- It is forbidden to report a player on Arcadous Discord Server’s chat channels
2 - HOW TO REPORT A PLAYER
Go to “Tournaments > Past” and choose the scrim match in which you want to report a player
In “Results”, find the player that you want to report and press “Report”
Choose the reason you’re reporting this player, add your explanation, and attach the necessary evidence