- All players need to register to the event in order to participate.
- This Event is Squads only. A Squad is considered complete only when all 4 players of the squad are registered.
- When registration period is over, unregistered players and incomplete squads will be unable to participate in the scrim series.
- You will not be able to perform any changes to your squad, consequently you can't kick, replace, or invite any player to your squad after registration period is over.
- All players will play the same number of scrims.
-The registration cap of this event is 16 teams (64 players).
- All the teams must be present in our discord during the scrims for any technical support.
- The scrims will start on time and there will be no delays unless in case of hosting technical issues, so make sure to be on time.
- Players are allowed to stream with 5 minutes delay, otherwise will be disqualified.
- During the event, players will not be able to replace their PUBG in-game-name for whatever reason.
- Players entering the game lobby with a different PUBG in-game-name than the one linked to their Arcadous account will be kicked from the lobby.
- Squads of 2 players will not be allowed to participate and will be kicked out of the lobby.
- The event has a cap of 16 Teams (64 Players)
- 1 day, 4 Scrims
- All teams will play the same number of games